Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Ahahaha.

This is the best protest against mainstream NG, hell, nerd culture in general on NG, and the first time I've seen something like this actually get popular. What makes it even better is that you clearly understood the culture you were ripping the shit out of, which, yes, is pathetic. Oh, and the subtle use of metafiction? Awesome. Even better was the fact that the brutal offensiveness served as a deconstruction of NG's idiocy and adulation of sex and violence.

It's in vogue to take the piss out of weaboos and furries, but to take the piss out of the whole damn scene is glorious, and what I've aimed to do whenever I've trolled. You are the best.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

What about...

Radiation poisoning? Surely radiation levels would be pretty extreme after the whole of the freakin' US was bombed? As that's so, why is she not wearing any radiation gear?

LL - The Cookie Jar LL - The Cookie Jar

Sweet...

Nice animation, but the backgrounds were a little dull and the animating maybe could have been slightly better. Otherwise, great animation!

BTW Dookie119, either is acceptable. Grey is the UK/Canadian way of spelling it, whereas gray is the American spelling.

MasterLock responds:

Indeed.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Brilliant.

Deep and philosophical, it embraces the fleeting presence of the south wind.

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

Omellete... Prevail!

One of the best (ahem) music video parodies I've seen on newgrounds. Current, yet timeless. It's certainly great, with some classic quotes (Omelette... PREVAIL!).

However, certain aspects of the graphic style need work, and maybe some actual SSBB characters could be included (at least as easter eggs)?

SSBM: The Knee SSBM: The Knee

Excellent and True.

The knee is unrivalled for all you C. Falcon players. During the brief period of time I spent playing him, I too used it often. I've abandoned Falcon-sama now, in favour of Marth. However, I still fear the knee in battle. Also, as soon as Brawl comes out here in the UK, it's on! Send me your friend code, and I'll send you mine (as soon as I get online). I don't play at tournaments, but I CAN win against 2 Level 9 CPUs, no handicap. I'm thinking of joining a tournament, though. Any tips?

Gamer Tonight - RTS Gamer Gamer Tonight - RTS Gamer

It's sad but true!

I play RTSs, and this was a brilliant parody of a gamer such as myself. However, the 'Genius' RTS player is a fool. I happen to enjoy building 'pretty little bases', and they stand up to most of the opponent's attacks. Then I launch wave after wave at them. This usually results in their death, but if not, I play my Ace, the super weapon. They ALL fall before that.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Better than the first one!

Somehow, this manages to beat even the original in its ingenuity, and even hints at a backstory! One of the true flash greats.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Good, but not as good as the second one.

Although this one may have started the metaphorical ball rolling, it's the second which truly showcases your abilities.

Promenade the Puzzle Promenade the Puzzle

Excellent

A wonderful tale of self-destruction, lust and greed.